Incorporated in Belgium in 1989 by business manager and designer Paul Ameloot, today Delta Light has developed to become the market leader and trendsetter in architectural lighting. Presenting innovative lighting designs, the company is recognized throughout the world for its subtle blend of ambiance, elegance, functionality, and design, both in interior and exterior lighting. The future of Delta Light is guaranteed with Peter and Jan Ameloot joining their father at the helm of the company, bringing additional dynamism and ambition to the team.
Over the years Delta Light established its growth based on in-house design, R&D, quality control, testing and production. From design to engineering and prototyping, all the way to production, packaging and stocking… all is handled at the Delta Light headquarters in Wevelgem.
We are looking for a candidate with a great interest in lighting for our Delta Light Studio in London.
As a Lighting Advisor, you design creative and technical lighting solutions for interior and exterior projects in an international context.
- You work in collaboration with our sales department and give support to lighting designers, architects and interior designers. You understand and interpret their ideas.
- You manage projects from the concept phase to the development and installation phase of the projects.
- You develop cost budgets.
- You technically support colleagues and customers.
- You stay ahead of trends and introduce them to colleagues and customers.
- You have a degree in lighting design, architecture or interior architecture and at least 3 years’ experience with Lighting Design in an international context.
- Perfect knowledge of English (verbal and written) is mandatory, knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- You are experienced in development of bespoke lighting solutions, and you are passionate about the art of lighting.
- You are familiar with Dialux EVO, Autocad, Microsoft Office and Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign. Knowledge in programs such as SketchUp or 3DS Max is also a benefit as it would also good hand drawing skills.
- You have good planning and time management skills as well as priority setting ability.
- You like to focus on long tasks, take initiative, continuously learn and work in a team.
- You have excellent communication skills and a high level of commitment and motivation.
- You are willing to travel occasionally, within the UK.
- A fulltime contract within an international, growing family business.
- A competitive salary package including benefits and training.
- Room for initiative and responsibility.
- A team of lovely colleagues.
B-8560 Wevelgem (Moorsele)
T +32 (0) 56 435 735
F +32 (0) 56 435 736