Lux has stepped up its programme of webinars for 2016, offering something for everyone, from hot topics such as the Internet of Things and human-centric lighting, through to lighting for specific applications such as rail, schools and prisons. There’s even a session on how to light for bats.
Webinars allow delegates to listen to experts from all over the world from the comfort of your home or office. There is no wasted travel time. You can join in the Q&A and contribute to discussions with our speakers. Sessions are held on demand if you are unable to view the live broadcast.
So far confirmed are:
- 6 January 2016 - The Internet of Things and lighting: the debate
- 20 January - Changes to lighting legislation in the UAE
- 3 February - Introducing TM-30: the new way to measure colour rendering
- 17 February - Dimming LEDs
- 2 March - How to light for bats
- 16 March - Metrics for human-centric lighting
- 30 March - Lighting for a circular economy
- 13 April - Best practice lighting for rail stations and platforms
- 27 April - Best practice lighting in schools
- 11 May - Retrofitting LEDs in hospitality
- 25 May - Fire-rated downlights and safety
- 8 June - Best practice in lighting for prisons
For more information on each of these sessions or to register for FREE, please visit our dedicated webinar page here