The greatest lighting achievements in the Middle East region will be honoured at this brand new awards night, taking place alongside LuxLive Middle East on 14 April 2016.
As the Middle East gears up for huge events such as the 2020 Expo in Dubai and the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, it has become the most dynamic lighting market on the planet.
To celebrate the best of what’s being achieved in lighting, Lux is introducing a brand new awards scheme for the region, taking place alongside LuxLive Middle East.
The Lux Awards Middle East takes place on Thursday 14 April, the second day of LuxLive Middle East, in the arena at the centre of the show floor.
Winning a Lux Award demonstrates to your clients, colleagues and peers that you are on top of your profession – and gives you priceless marketing material.
If you’ve worked on a standout lighting project in the Middle East, or launched an innovative product, get in touch for details on how to enter the awards. We’ll be recognising how smart, efficient, long-lasting lighting technology is making buildings and outdoor spaces in the region look great.
The categories for the Lux Awards Middle East 2016 are:
- Controls Product of the Year
- Luminaire Product of the Year – Interior
- Luminaire Product of the Year – Exterior
- Manufacturer of the Year
- Retail Lighting Project of the Year
- Industrial and Transport Lighting Project of the Year
- Hospitality Lighting Project of the Year
- Leisure Lighting Project of the Year
- Place of Worship Project of the Year
- Education and Healthcare Lighting Project of the Year
- Office and Workplace Lighting Project of the Year
- Community and Public Realm Lighting Project of the Year
- Controls Project of the Year
- Lux Person of the Year
After the awards presentation, join team Lux for a celebration party in the stunning Aloft.
Lux Awards Middle East takes place on 14 April 2016 at ADNEC, the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre. This is the second day of LuxLive Middle East. Get your entry in now! For more information or bookings, please email: email@example.com