Lighting for Healthcare
Despite budget constraints, you CAN successfully upgrade to LED lighting in the NHS and the wider healthcare sector. In this special presentation, Alexandra Hammond of Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust shares the lessons of a £1 million retrofit.
What you'll learn
- What are the challenges – and real benefits – of investing in lighting technology for healthcare?
- What are the key mistakes to avoid when upgrading lighting?
- What's the latest knowledge on how lighting influences patient outcomes?
- How can we make healthier lighting a reality in healthcare facilities?
- How can healthcare bodies get funding for lighting upgrades?
Who should attend:
- Lighting designers
- Facilities managers
- Consulting engineers
- Space planners
Speaker: Alexandra Hammond, Associate Director, Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust
When: 7 December
Time: 7.00am Central US, 1.00pm United Kingdom, 4.00pm UAE, 8.00pm Hong KongRegister now