Beyond WEEE: Designing for a Circular Economy
The Circular Economy offers a very different way of husbanding our dwindling resources. Based on the philosophy of Cradle-to-Cradle design, the Circular Economy focuses on the financial benefits to manufacturers if they adopt a product strategy that enables components to be re-used beyond their normal life term.
What you'll learn:
- What is the Circular Economy?
- What is Responsible Sourcing?
- Where CE : RS can have greatest influence
- How CE : RS will inpact on the lighting industry
Nigel Harvey, CEO, Recolight
Joh Bullock, Applications Editor, Lux
Who should attend
- Product designers
- Lighting Designers
- Project specification writers
- Building owners
When: 30th March 2016
Time: 7am Central America, 1.00pm United Kingdom, 4.00pm UAE, 9.00pm Hong KongRegister now