This November’s LuxLive 2017 exhibition and conference boasts two days of rolling talks, debates, workshops and masterclasses across three specially-built arenas and four theatres. Here’s our pick of 10 expert speakers you shouldn’t miss at the show…
1. Mark Major - Speirs + Major
One of the world’s top lighting designers will deliver a keynote address on lighting in architecture.
12.00pm Wednesday, lightspace arena
3. Nick Littlehales - Sleep Coach
What’s the relationship between sleep and lighting and why is it so important to our performance?
3.10pm Wednesday, lightspace arena
5. Nitika Agrawal - Aecom
MicroTalk Challenge: How do we make great lighting design available to the many, not the few?
6.00pm Wednesday, lightspace arena
7. Lee Chapman - University of Birmingham
How street lights can help municipalities respond to adverse weather such as snow, flooding and pollution.
4pm Wednesday, Smart Spaces Conference
9. Darren Orrow - Into Lighting
Tips, tricks and pitfalls for lighting a restaurant: how to create a fantastic ambience using light.
10.20am Thursday, lightspace arena
- See the technology disrupting the lighting industry at LuxLive 2017 in London this November. The Gooee IoT Arena at will focus on the exciting digital applications of connected lighting and feature a rolling programme of talks, panels discussions and demonstrations. Speakers include Harald Haas of pureLiFi. Exhibitors include Aurora, Philips, Samsung and Holophane. Entry to LuxLive 2017 is free if you pre-register HERE.